New Model 35 TPH
- Works just like the bigger machines and can process up to 85 yds. Or 120 tons of bank run material per hour.
- Top mounted steel feed tray with a water distribution system.
- A Patent Pending 3’ x 7’ Tivar oscillating Gravel roughing deck with nugget trap.
- A Patent Pending 3’ x 7’ Tivar oscillating concentrating deck.
- Two classifying screens.
- Handles up to 6” feed material of rock and gravel.
- Saves heavy minerals from large nuggets down to -500 size.
- Requires up to 400 gpm of feed water.
- Runs efficiently using a ¾ h.p. or .56 kw motor.
The 35 TPH Wash Plant can be installed on a fixed site, trailer, skid, or the back of a pick-up truck for mobility following gravel channels, can also be mounted on floating dredges.
Global Mining Solutions Wash Plants have been the leader in gravity recovery for years and has been improved with several Patent Pending improvements over the past year and when combined with improved manufacturing standards a reliable, efficient, high recovery rate wash plant that can pay itself out in a matter of hours is now available. Whether you’re after gold, platinum, titanium, copper or other heavy minerals, our series of wash plants are the industry leader. Start up costs are far lower as compared to other competitors products.